Monday, May 18, 2009

Walking, Walking, and more Walking





























































































SO, I walked alot yesterday. I would have to say a total of 6 miles. It all began with me going to the Lincoln Park zoo to turn in an application. The Zoo is free there which is awesome. So I went on the website to make sure the administration office was open so I could submit my application and I could not find anywhere on there that it was closed. So I began my 1.8 mile trek down to the zoo. WHAT a beautiful walk!!!!

I arrived in no time and guess what, the office was closed. That was a downer but I am going back today. I walked around the zoo, saw polar bears, zebra, lions, giraffes, everything that you could think of. SO MUCH FUN!!! I think I watched the polar bear swim for about 10 minutes. Anyway met a friend there and we ended up walking around DePaul University and sat up on a rooftop of a building. IT was so nice.

Later I got a call from Ken and met him down at wrigley field and we had dinner. Then went to this place that had 1 dollar well drinks, totally fun. Then around 9 we met up with his friend at Mary's Attic and participated in Maryoke!!! Man these people can sing, I am glad I didn't try.

What a fun day yesterday was!!!! I am going to do alot of walking today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment