Friday, May 15, 2009

Wet, Wet, and more Wet!!!!

So I woke up today in hopes to go job hunting, well it has been basically raining all day. I mean I think this is the first time I have witnessed rain for more than 5 hours, back in South Carolina that hasn't happened in a while. I sat around all day, well, I read more and George gave me my own set of keys so I can come and go as I please. That made me feel like an official resident of this place. Sooooooooo after eating some salmon and really good mashed potatoes I was like heck with this I am going to walk around in the rain, luckily this place has like 5 umbrellas. SO I walked up and down halsted and clark looking for help wanted signs and just admiring all the people. I never knew rain could look so cool when there are a ton of buildings around.

On my way back to the apartment this store caught my eye, Buffalo Clothing. I walked inside and its like this hip clothing store/thrift store. They buy clothes from you and sell them themselves and funny thing about it was that they were hiring. So I walked in and inquired and I am perfect for the availability they want so, you guessed it, I have an interview tomorrow at 330. This has made me feel better, hopefully I get the job and I get decent hours cause the hours of the place would be PERFECT for me. So I am now sitting watching United States of Tara and relaxing. Here's to another day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so proud of you! I've read a lot of cool stuff about Buffalo Clothing in the fashion magazines.

    Ok, I'm officially your grandma for saying that last part. Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete